1. Enter the campus at Number 2 on the map (go past the school and then turn in)
2. A traffic attendant will direct you to your Carpool Zone (Ours will be Green Zone – we will be at #7 – around the left side of the school as usual)
3. When you enter the Carpool Zone, a camp counselor will greet you at your car
4. You will be asked to confirm the Health Screening questions below. See OLGCHS.ORG Safe Return to Summer for all Covid Procedures.
5. Your child will be escorted to his/her assigned camp
1. Enter campus as above.
2. Drive around to side of school and park, come to field (#6 on map) to pick up camper.
Good Counsel High School
Good Counsel High School is located at 17301 Old Vic Blvd., Olney, Maryland 20832. Coming north on Georgia Avenue, turn right on Rt 108. About 1 mile, turn right at the 5th light at Old Vic Blvd. Come up the driveway past Andrew Kim House, go past the school then turn left. Registrations is outdoors, at the left t side entrance. Pick-up is at 3:00 at the field.
*** For summer camp – if you have not supplied date of last tetanus, your child will not be able to participate ***
HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Does your child have any of the following symptoms:
- New loss of taste or smell
- New onset of severe headache (esp. with fever)
- Diarrhea or Vomiting
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sore throat
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Is your child waiting for a COVID-19 test result, been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been instructed by any healthcare provider or the health department to isolate or quarantine?
- In the past 14 days, has your child had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected of having COVID-19?
When you arrive at drop-off, confirm with the counselor that the answer is “No” to the health screening questions.