WE WILL BE SENDING E-MAILS THE WEEK BEFORE CAMP WITH ANY UPDATED INFORMATION . IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL BY THE WEEKEND, PLEASE WRITE US AT INFO@MSASOCCERCAMPS.COM TO BE SURE WE HAVE THE BEST E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU AT THIS TIME.
- Please arrive between 8:45 and 9:00 on Monday morning. Good Counsel address is 17301 Old Vic Blvd., Olney. Maryland 20832
Do NOT need to bring a ball:
Masks are OPTIONAL: See GC Safe Return to Summer Page for all COVID policies and precautions. Indoor masks are now optional.
WHAT TO BRING
Shinguards and Cleats are required. The youngest campers do not have to have cleats, but shinguards are required for all.
Water Bottle with name on it.
Indoor Shoes in case we go indoor for weather (heat, rain). There MAY be some opportunity for indoor play, but not guaranteed.
- Campers may choose to bring their lunch from home or purchase a weekly lunch plan for $50.00 / week
- If the camper is bringing a lunch, please provide one that does not need to be refrigerated or heated – lunches will be kept outside undercover.
- All campers should bring a full water bottle with their name on it to camp each day.
Lunch Plan Details:
The daily menu includes a main entrée, chips, a 16. oz bottle of water, and an ice cream novelty.
- The cost per camper is $50/week.
- There will also be concessions for water and drinks.
- GC Lunch Plan and Concession Information and Ordering (note after care is $95.00)
CONTACTING CAMP DURING CAMP HOURS
- For an emergency message to the camp during the camp day: Call 240-354-3843 If no answer, contact GC front desk at (240) 283-3200..
- For any other information or concerns, please call the camp line at 240-389-2840. Weather related information will be updated on this line after 7:45 a.m. and throughout the day if necessary. You can also check Facebook page for updates. Also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org which will be checked frequently.