WE WILL BE SENDING E-MAILS THE WEEK BEFORE CAMP WITH ANY UPDATED INFORMATION AND AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL BY THE WEEKEND, PLEASE WRITE US AT INFO@MSASOCCERCAMPS.COM TO BE SURE WE HAVE THE BEST E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU AT THIS TIME.
- Please arrive between 8:30 and 8:50 on Monday morning to register and review your emergency contact information, etc. Good Counsel address is 17301 Old Vic Blvd., Olney. Maryland 20832
WHAT TO BRING
- Campers must all have shinguards. Cleats are required except for the half day group. Campers have to take off their cleats to go into the school for bathrooms and lunch, so be sure they can identify them! (name or some way to ID)
- Goalkeepers should bring their own gloves, shirt, etc.
- SWEATPROOF sunscreen should be applied before campers arrive. We will also have sunscreen on site.
- Visors and hats are also a good idea.
- There will be water and cups available at all times. However, it is best if they bring a water bottle so they can keep water with them out on their field.
- Please have campers bring indoor shoes in case we go inside because of weather.
- All campers will receive a ball….they do not need to bring one unless they have attended already this summer and should then bring back their ball.
- Campers may bring their lunch, which will be stored inside.
- GC is providing lunch for purchase only at their snack bar – no pre-ordering this year. Pizza will now be 2.75 – 3.25 a slice. There are LOTS of candy items, ice cream chips and sugary drinks and “treats” sold. Please be aware as you are giving money and instructions to young campers. Complete Concessions List
- In these very hot conditions, most everyone benefits from some Gatorade type drink in addition to water.
CONTACTING CAMP DURING CAMP HOURS
- For an emergency message to the camp during the camp day: Call 240-354-3843
- For any other information or concerns, please call the camp line at 301-570-0318. Weather related information will be updated on this line after 7:45 a.m. and throughout the day if necessary. You can also check Facebook page for updates.