WE WILL BE SENDING E-MAILS THE WEEK BEFORE CAMP WITH ANY UPDATED INFORMATION . IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL BY THE WEEKEND, PLEASE WRITE US AT INFO@MSASOCCERCAMPS.COM TO BE SURE WE HAVE THE BEST E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU AT THIS TIME.
- Please arrive between 8:45 and 9:00 on Monday morning. Good Counsel address is 17301 Old Vic Blvd., Olney. Maryland 20832
WHAT TO BRING:
Campers born in 2012 or later (most 6th grade and below) will receive a ball to keep.
Campers 7th grade and up (or 2011’s) should bring their own ball with their name on it (or can use a camp ball if needed).
Shinguards and Cleats are required. The youngest campers do not have to have cleats, but shinguards are required for all.
Water Bottle with name on it.
Indoor Shoes in case we go indoor for weather (heat, rain). There MAY be some opportunity for indoor play, but not guaranteed.
- Campers may choose to bring their lunch from home or purchase a weekly lunch plan for $55.00 / week
- If the camper is bringing a lunch, please provide one that does not need to be refrigerated or heated – lunches will be kept outside undercover.
- All campers should bring a full water bottle with their name on it to camp each day.
Lunch Plan Details:
The daily menu includes a main entrée, chips, a 16. oz bottle of water, and an ice cream novelty.
- The cost per camper is $55/week.
- There will also be concessions for water and drinks.
- Order when registering or after registration via Lunch/AfterCare From
- GC Lunch Plan and Concession Information (see GC Camp website, link to be available soon)
CONTACTING CAMP DURING CAMP HOURS
- For an emergency message to the camp during the camp day: Call 240-354-3843 If no answer, contact GC front desk at (240) 283-3200..
- For any other information or concerns, please call the camp line at 240-389-2840. Weather related information will be updated on this line after 7:45 a.m. and throughout the day if necessary. You can also check Facebook page for updates. Also e-mail email@example.com which will be checked frequently.