Comments from 2017 Campers’ Families:
- “Been impressed year in, year out, with the attitude and outgoing nature of all the counselors.”
- “It was very welcoming, well-run and both girls showed game improvement. We definitely recommend the experience.”
- “She felt she was challenged (Goalkeeping) and made improvements. Drop-off and pick-up were very organized.”
- “Definitely a must on our summer camp schedule every year!”
- “My kids loved the camp and we will go again..”
- “My two children LOVE the MSA soccer camps!”
- “The GK camp is a really unique offering that is, practically, unparalleled in the surrounding area.”
- “He absolutely loved your camp. He even loved the after care program and wanted to stay longer.”
- “Our daughter really enjoyed the 4 on 4 competition and her instructors.”
- Camp with Coach Bruno every year is a summer tradition. I love it and after all these summers it would be weird not to be there. I learn a lot, I play a lot and I have fun.
Parents appreciate that the camp provides a professionally organized and run soccer program:
- Directors with years of experience working with children of all ages, both on the soccer field and in school settings.
- A detailed curriculum based on campers’ age and abilities. It covers all skills, and was developed to include the right mix of drills and games to achieve improvement and enjoyment by all campers.
- Numbers of campers to allow optimal ability grouping. Supervision to monitor and adjust placement as necessary.
- Special individual skill tracking for campers to measure their achievements, regardless of their starting point.
- Experienced counselors who hold licenses and have coached at many levels.
- A large number of assistant counselors, many of even the high school players who have attended licensing courses. Every group has one or more assistants who help with instruction and supervision.
- A great facility with indoor lunch time and areas for inclement weather when necessary.
- Part of the Good Counsel Camp program, which provides on-site medical assistance, snack bar and after-care program.
Some favorite activities:
- Counselor / Camper challenges (tick-tac-toe, hula hoop contest)
- 4 v 4 tournaments for middle school and above
- Juggling contests and shootouts
- Dribble Relay Races
- Luis’s Macarena warm-up